Agnostic.com

4 0

If you have kids in school, are they bus or car riders? Why?

• 1 vote
  • 4 votes
NothinnXpreVails 8 Mar 19

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

You need a third option. We live within walking distance of an Elementary, a Junior High and a High School. Walking is not optional when the weather permits. Driving is silly unless the weather is bad, we're running late, or school activities start or end when it is dark outside.

Indeed

I Take the grankids to school by car as their mummy works nights and daddy leaves early for his job . Its not too far , but with the speed I walk nowadays , it would take too long to get there on foot

Both of mine were bus riders grade think through 12. It was just too convenient, and paid for. It's a 15 minute haul from home, one direction, 25 to work. That's a lot of gas, time, and pollution. The drivers have done a good job keeping the kids civil. It worked out for us. I realize each year and route is different. We lucked out.

Zster Level 8 Mar 19, 2018

My children walked to school like I did when I was their age. Different if school out of the area so I was lucky.

I'm so glad you said that! So many parents are afraid to let their kids do ANYTHING!! I walked, my daughter walked, her kids walk to the bus stop.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:39834
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.