Agnostic.com

18 2

Who likes Bill Mahr?

I think Bill is funny and a fine atheist. He can be seen on Youtube if you haven't seen. He really asks a lot of profound questions about life, racism, religion, and politics.
Check yes if you like him and no if you don't. Be sure to explain if you can. thanks

• 19 votes
  • 7 votes
Grecio 7 Sep 5

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

18 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Awesome and funny

bobwjr Level 10 Sep 16, 2019

I like most of his talks and stances, yet I still occasionally cringe when he does his rampage on a few things.

I don't agree with Bill on everything, but he is smart, creative, and entertaining. I don't agree with anybody on everything.

i think he's a phony racist SOB. and, further, i think his supporters are a bunch of uninformed, brainwashed idiots.

I used to be a fan. But over time his racist side came out. The disdain he expresses for Palestinians upsets me greatly. I’m an American Jew who despises how Israel treats Palestinians. Palestinians live in militarily occupied territories, blockaded, denied medicine, food and water. In Gaza, widely acknowledged as the world’s largest outdoor prison, Israel’s army shoots unarmed Palestinians including children, medics and journalists. Sorry for this rant, by Maher peddles lies and hate.

Agreed . . . . the Palestinians were gracious enough to allow the Zionists to move in, they were gracious enough to let them own land, make a living there, escape from the toxic atmosphere of some of the places they left, and what did they get for their trouble? Land thieving, racist bastards who have continuously taken more land away from them, murdered and abused them, declared that the land was theirs because "god" said it was so, imprisoned them, massacred them, bombed them . . . . those who support the Zionists are no less racist than the Zionists themselves . . . . the Zionists who will complain about "anti-Semitism", but never lift a finger or point out discrimination when it occurs to any peoples of cultures other than their OWN . . . . which is clear and unambiguous proof of their racism, as if anyone needed any more. They never talk about OTHER holocausts / genocides when there were other ones that occurred in history, they are not concerned with genocides of other cultures or races. As far as I see it, anyone who supports these land-thieving, murdering criminals, i.e. Bill Mahr, is just as much as guilty and racist as they are.

i despise maher who has sold his credibility to the highest bidder. a real phony SOB.
and i appreciate ppl like you who are humanitarians 1st & Jews 2nd.

@Archeus_Lore I agree with what you have written. I think the only solution is to divide the country. Some things I have read is that the Muslim Brotherhood will not agree to divide. Israel is making the problem worse with their increasing settlements. The land doesn't belong to Israel.

@Grecio I’m curious about the source for your information about the influence of the Muslim brotherhood on The Israel-Palestine situation. I have been involved in the issue for a couple of years in the Muslim brotherhood has not come up in any book, article, conversation, or direct contact I have had with any individual or group knowledgeable about the situation.

@Bobbyzen[breitbart.com]

@Bobbyzen I may have gotten it from this audiobook CURSED VICTORY by Ahron Bregman
Also : [breitbart.com]

@Grecio There are problems with your source: Breitbart is infamous for spreading fear of Muslims. I put no merit in their work. As I said before, there are no references to Muslim Brotherhood as an influencer in Gaza or the West Bank in credible sources, including books, articles, documentary evidence etc. Breitbart being heavily biased against Muslims makes them not a credible source.

@Bobbyzen Bobby, what do you think the resolution to the conflict could be?

Both sides are part of the problem so both sides have to be part of the solution. The only solution I can see is to divide the country into two parts, but I don't see that happening. Building walls seem to be a popular method to keep people separated. Of course, then they will just lob rockets over the wall.
I think it is too late to ask the Israelis to go back where they came from. Remember the Balfour Declaration??? It wasn't only the Jews idea to form a homeland in Palestine. I don't know what the answer or solution is, but I sure wish one could be found.

@Grecio what do I think the resolution to the conflict should be? Israel must respect the 1948 U.N. partition plan. Of course they never have and never will, not in their own. So the US Congress must stop funding Israel’s military to put pressure on Israel. But they won’t because they’re too beholden to lobby money. So it falls to the people and the rest of the governments of the world to pressure Israel through peaceful means, including the Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions movement. Boycotts are what broke Apartheid in South Africa.

@Bobbyzen Well said, my friend.

The left have taken up against him, which is a pity. I hate to see the Left turning on each other. There is always going to be a spectrum of opinion, just like in the non religious community. I never miss his show. He's a great atheist brother.

[breitbart.com] I really don't know more than can be found on Google. Sorry

I don’t see his show very often, but I usually enjoy it when I do.

When he decided to support Hillary Clinton, he lost all credibility . . . . he is a sell out. Hillary is a war-lover, she voted for the Iraq war that killed nearly a million people, knowing full well that it was trumped up bullshit supporting it, and she did it for money from the Republicans as a bargain. (Starts around 3:30, 20 billion dollars to rebuild New York, straight from her mouth, on video, her saying it.) That is more than enough to find me disgusted with anyone who supported her, including this POS.

Still hating on Hillary? You fell for the propaganda?

Who you going to believe, the reporter who won the Pulitzer Prize for International Reporting in 1970 after exposing the My Lai Massacre (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/My_Lai_Massacre) or the politician who had her mobile devices destroyed and deleted her emails, then claimed that she had suddenly stopped using email as much . . .

. . . . . [globalresearch.ca]

Awesome guy smart funny watch his show

Love Bill Maher!

He is brilliant, hilarious, and spot-on about Christianity, Trump, Moscow Mitch and Re-thug-licans.

IMO he makes some good points and he makes some bad points he's a comedian. 🙄

He has his moments, both funny and annoying - usually that means he is doing ok. At least, from what I've noticed for a while, he isn't banging Ann Coulter and supporting her career with oft visits. They used to be so touchy feely, yuck.

I used to like him - now hes become a major asshole.

gater Level 7 Sep 5, 2019

I like him but there have been times when I was firmly opposed to his beliefs.

Very intelligent guy Enjoyed his movie Religulous.I like his views on non belief and religion but he uses to much profanity in my view .I used to watch him but got tired of to much political commentary even though I know it’s his main shtick. .

I can certainly see that.

He has great guests but I find him obnoxious like Rush Limbaugh. Full of too much hate and negativity.

I see your point but I am not sure he belongs in the same class as Limbaugh Bye the way is Namaste that neat stretching cool form of exercise kinda like Yoga? Am I wrong?.

I don't agree with everything he says but I truly enjoy the way he says it!

Bill has a filthy mouth, but he really creates a lot of thought about religion and zillions of other topics. He is quite a funny comedian. He has a lot of great guests.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:398391
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.