Agnostic.com

4 0

LINK RIGHT-WING RADIO HOST SAYS NEW YORK-BORN ANDREW YANG 'SHOULD GO BACK TO CHINA': 'WHY IS HE COMING HERE TO TURN AMERICA INTO THE PLACE THAT HE LEFT?'

Another racist right wing radio host telling an American to go back where he came from... Following in the dumbazz footsteps of the racist Orange 🤡 Moron we have as our current president.

DGJ0114 7 Sep 6

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

As soon as I hear the words "right-wing radio host" I know I am going to hear something offensive, stupid, or both, and without exception, it doesn't matter which host it is.

Why doesn't he go back to Stupidtown where he came from?!

This reminds me of the the time a racist heckler shouted out that British comedian Lenny Henry ought to "go back to a black country" - which was met with some amusement as Henry was born and raised in Dudley near Birmingham, which is is a region of England known as the Black Country.

Jnei Level 8 Sep 7, 2019

So it's okay to make racist remarks if you're of a minority race? That makes you bulletproof?

The lack of empathy and imagination is staggering. If it weren't for his Republican/conservative role, if he were on the other team, Trump would be calling for Jesse Peterson to "go back where he came from" too.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:398933
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.