Agnostic.com

5 4

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Dolly, the famous cloned sheep, did not live as long as expected, and had some health problems. DNA itself changes over the span of many replications (telomeres). The DNA of an adult is different than the DNA of the same individual ar birth. So, a cat created by cloning a 10-year-old cat might start with a genetic age of 10 years.

Now this would be interesting for endangered species ?

They are working on it. Read the article.

Thanks for this! My cat of 17 years died in April and I was heartbroken. I thought of getting a clone done but ultimately realized I couldn’t bring her back no matter what I spent. This made me cry reading the article and writing this comment. 😭😭😭

Mine died on Memorial Day after a long illness.

Because there is a serious cat shortage??? NOT the actual reason!

Geez..cloned kittens..what's next..😁😁

Photoshop for biology! 😱

Cloned people obviously, have you read "Brave new world"

@LenHazell53 they cloned a sheep and cow years ago.

@Killtheskyfairy and dogs and frogs people will be next, genetically engineered people shortly thereafter

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:399280
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.