Agnostic.com

5 3

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

However he himself is blind to the world. Also took off Spanish on the white House site...

I cannot fathom how anyone could think this cruel, corrupt, and callous sociopath would make a good president. I am never surprised by the lows he can sink to in his evil swamp because what do you expect from someone of his pedigree?

If I were a praying man... I would pray every night that Donald Trump would die of a massively painful heart attack.

Since I am not a praying man... I can only dream about it!

There's not enough Justice in the world to balance the scales. He'll die without ever comprehending his banality. 😢😭😫

What! How about banning all bombastic arrogant orange overweight people from entering any country in the world because they are not going to live there

Prick!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:399288
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.