Agnostic.com

5 3

LINK Heavy infant in Grand Junction denied health insurance – The Denver Post

Is this how Trump would make America great again? By repealing the ACA and allowing insurances (whose CEOs tend to be multi-millionaires) to discriminate due to pre-existing conditions?

altschmerz 9 Sep 8

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Yes. It's great for him and his class. And that's all he really cares about.

We are disallowing pre existing conditions in my state they have to insure people with that

Since ACA compliant plans can't do this, i suspect the family isnt looking at insurance per se, but rather an idrmnity plan. Those do underwrite

Republicans only want women to have babies; once that occurs they say fuck off.

🤨I never heard of such a thing but not surprised. My twins were born prematurely but insurance said they weren’t because of their six pounds each weight. They wanted them out of NICU despite them looking like concentration camp survivors and failure to thrive.

It's seriously scary to have insurance companies making decisions about health care.

I hope things worked out OK.

@BitFlipper yep, my twins are in their 30s now. Mama fought like a tiger and babies stayed where the doctor wanted them. I nursed them and like this baby, they floofed out like little harp seals.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:399722
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.