Agnostic.com

7 11

LINK California ministry forced homeless to work, stole their benefits, officials say

Church leaders arrested Tuesday are accused of holding homeless people in locked group homes and forcing them to panhandle up to nine hours a day.

MsAl 8 Sep 11

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Well I thought for a while that the Organised Religions had sunken as far as they could, BUT this has proved to me that these 'so-called' "Men of God" still have NOT reached the very lowest depths of corruption, depravity and inhumanity yet.
Give the bastards term of Life Sentences with the Hardest and Foulest of Labors imaginable, allow them NO Visitors, No Privileges what-so ever, seize ALL their personal Assets and properties,then liquidate those assets, etc, and give the monies back to those whom the persecuted.

Smells of the Old Testament, fuckers.

That sounds like prison to me.

That's shocking. I'm still scratching my head, though, on how they managed to get them to panhandle without them escaping or telling someone.

When you are homeless, you feel vulnerable. If promised shelter if you do certain things, it's easy to see why people would go for it. I was homeless for a year and a half and can tell you personally that it messes with you even without drugs.

Hope the church leaders get at least 10 years minimum in prison.

Hope the church leaders get what they deserve!

zesty Level 7 Sep 11, 2019

Dealing in death, stealing In The name of the lord. hallelujah.🤮

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:400724
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.