Agnostic.com

3 3

LINK Pamela Anderson Defends Julian Assange On The View - YouTube

In case you're not convinced already that shallow trust fund baby meghan mccain is a despicable human being and that there is only 1 political party in America today!

jniece 6 Sep 11

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Could Jimmy Dore and his sidekicks keep their gobs closed for just a while

We been doing shit that way for far too long. So, no. I will never be silent while my taxes are spent bombing poor people around the world who have NOT attacked us, or for jailing whistle blowers for exposing crimes of my govt. Neither should you.

@jniece just want to hear the two women talk without the constant inane chat

@ShadowAmicus gotcha. I agree

Jimmy Dore hates traitor to her race Whoopi Goldberg too

Pamela Anderson said: BILLARY elected TrumpOLINI by being the liar war criminal mega thief rigging elections and destroying subpoenaed emails OBSTRUCTING JUSTICE BILLARY did not TrumpOLINI and Meghan McSame is so incompetent and obsessed with Assange she can't give him credit for helping her Republican Party....the show concluded USA corporations speak with one voice on THE VIEW THE ONE PARTY WAR CRIME PROFITEERING BANKSTER ZIONISTS PARTY duopoly of redBLUES blueREDS against truth telling Pamela Anderson

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:401033
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.