Agnostic.com

3 1

NDE near death experience

Anyone on this site have an NDE yet?

ChaleeParkhurst 3 Sep 12

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

2...once while first ex strangled me, once after brain-stem stroke following chiropractic manipulation.

1. You do not come back full of zeal to change the world, you come back to pain, fear, worry....beware charlatans that blat on about how it was a revelation of some kind!
  2. Peaceful, quiet, when you come back to the pain/fear/ etc. you long to return
  3. Pretty colors w/o name.
    I have no fear of death, just abusive hubbies & chiropractors, lol!

"Near death"? Or close call? If the latter, I've had several in my lifetime.

Have balanced on the knife edge of death too many times ... been battered, bruised and broken, but ridiculouse luck means I am still around ...
Of all these experiences .. have never seen that tunnel of bright light, or had an epithany ....
These are days of which I have little memory, but I am told I have a stong, loud, scream

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:401136
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.