Agnostic.com

6 7

Trump Administration To Revoke Obama-Era Water Protection Rule

This is insane.

Environmentalists say the move would leave millions of Americans with less safe drinking water and damage wetlands that prevent flooding.

[huffpost.com]

LiterateHiker 9 Sep 12

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I’ve recently wondered if a perfect political ploy would be any of ‘our candidates’ declaring how fast - and which trump ‘executive orders’ they’d instantly reverse within their first hour in office…

Varn Level 8 Sep 12, 2019

I think that would be an excellent idea ,and what they would keep if any

I wish they would impeach the bastard. Humanity might not see the 22nd century if this keeps up.

Was giving that some thought just yesterday ..after talking with mom. I suspect Speaker Pelosi is allowing ‘trump fatigue’ to set in first … and will allow preceding to begin next ..Spring. By then, pressure on moscow mitch & friends may have garnered a few votes in the senate.

@Varn there still aren't enough votes in the House to impeach. They're hoping that publicizing it with hearings will make the stragglers come home.

Just because he changes the rules,,hopefully people are not stupid enough to do it ,and keep to the Obama rules

There are cities, states, and corporations sticking with the plan.

That is excellent,

Better stock up on bottled water....soon all the water sources will be polluted.

But think of the benefits to whatever multinational conglomerate that will be able to increase their profit margins minutely- campaign contributions at work!

Bloody hell! Covered this yesterday! Analysis we gave was mostly bad for the environment and constitution as it infringes on State rights at the behest of big business.

It will also crush individual property rights as there will be no chance to fight big business when they take your land.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:401233
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.