Agnostic.com

7 1

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Billy Graham was not exactly a mental giant. Do you expect his children to be on the side of the evolutionary escalator which is going up?

This piece of crap, in one form or another, has been floating around The Interwebs for 15 years. Someone sent it to me again recently. It pissed me off so much I am creating a point-by-point rebuttal for a new blog.

His son is a piece of crap too. I guess the apples don't fall far from the tree.

Just another phony.

“just the chaos at every level”… such as the Justice Department’s lawsuit against North Carolina for its new discriminatory anti-LGBT law,”

the quotation marks are a bit wonky so if i am attributing the entire quote to her incorrectly, my mistake, but if not...

she appears to be admitting it is a 'discriminatory anti-LGBT law'... calls it discriminatory herself.

dumbass.

the apple does not fall far from the tree

911 was a punishment for people believing in fables.

Surely a punishment by people believing in fables

You are so right. This world would be a better place if people did not believe in religious fables. @Moravian

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:401242
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.