Agnostic.com

3 1

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

He should ban all vaping products.

Good. It should be tamped back a bit. It is not a completely safe air vapor as the business wants to blast everywhere. I vaped for a year while quitting smoking and it made my lungs hurt worse than smoking. It needs some sort of regulation, non industries research, exc.. Vaping has completely gone everywhere. Adults do it freely and at like it is safe. Middle schoolers do it right in class. Ive argued this for quite some time and every time I even question the safety I get blasted by a bunch of psuedo science crap. To bad we didnt step back and check ourselves in the early days of the cigarette industry propaganda and addiction crisis.

I do think banning flavored vapes is not a logical answer... It seems dumb and irrelevant.

I'm also interested to see how the Trumpsters (and liberals) here in Michigan will react. They have been very upset with our Democratic governor for passing this type of legislation last week. It's interesting how people react when they have to look at an issue instead of keeping with their tribe.

MsAl Level 8 Sep 12, 2019

He might be doing something right, by acident of course.

I doubt he will actually follow through.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:401283
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.