Agnostic.com

7 4

LINK Trump looks to ban flavored vaping products: 'People are dying'

LMAO ๐Ÿ˜„ ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿคญ- this is my favorite part of his word salad about his wife, vaping and their son:

โ€œAnd Iโ€™m hearing it, and thatโ€™s how the first lady got involved. Sheโ€™s got a son, together, that is a beautiful young man and she feels very, very strongly about it. Sheโ€™s seen it. Weโ€™re both reading about it.โ€

Did he:

• Forget his son's name?
  • Initially forget that her son was also his son then tried to correct himself but made the word salad worse?
  • Forget he was married?
  • Didn't care about this because it wasn't about him but had to talk about it so he winged it like he does everything else?!

Ohhh my goodness, he's such a phucking soulless human being!

DGJ0114 7 Sep 12

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I agree. It's pretty ridiculous. Sometimes, what he says doesn't make any sense or logical coherence between what he says and what he does. I still can't admit the fact that he was our president. I have no clue what he smokes to say nonsense like this!
But let's talk about something more positive, like crystal vapes! Have you tried them? They're pretty popular in my area and seem to be a safer alternative to traditional vaping. It's always good to be informed about the products we use and make sure we're making the best choices for our health. Maybe I should offer them to DT as an alternative to what he takes?

It's a good thing she's Botoxed or she might react.

Wow Botox as a safety measure for anyone dealing with 45? ๐Ÿ˜’

How often do you see him with his youngest son? Have you ever seen him hug his youngest son. How often did you see Obama hug his children? Don't you miss that?

How often do you see him with his youngest son? Have you ever seen him hug his youngest son. How often did you see Obama hug his children? Don't you miss that?

What about banning GUNS?

Focusing on vaping is a distraction from addressing gun violence.

Nearly 40,000 Americans died from gun violence last year, the highest in 50 years.

[nytimes.com]

DT still hasn't really gotten any better at being 'presidential' and speakiing in logical sentences, has he? He just can't seem to get the hang of it. Like a really bad actor playing president on tv. He can't even sit in a chair the right way for gawd's sake.

"People are dying" but he completely ignores victims of gun violence, deportation, poor health care, poverty....I suppose they don't matter.

The empathy is missing in this one. I don't think it's in his wiring.

@mojo5501 Part of his Narcissism.....

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:401350
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.