Agnostic.com

2 0

The Family

Has anyone watched a show out on Netflix called The Family??
It explains why the evangelical Christians are backing Trump. It's scary and disturbing to me. I just wouldn't understand why so many Christians were for a creep like Trump. If you watch it, it will take you into their deluted minds and power. Let me know what you think about it.

2muchstupidity 6 Sep 14

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

100% agree. It clearly lays out how religion has warped politics. But on the bright side, the world and America had to go through Trump like a crucible in order to get the next President, Andrew Yang! As someone who has been nonreligious for about 10 years, once i fully knew and understood him as a candidate and his policies and his stances, its the first "religious-like" experience ive had since being an Athiest, and my deep seeded existential terror about climate change, AI and many scientifically driven but avoidable catastrophic futures, well it all melted away, and i broke down weeping.

Scary for me too. Watch this and you will see how they are pulling one over on us constantly.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:401937
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.