Agnostic.com

5 1

Vegan

Is anyone here vegan/ vegetarian? Can you give advice on preparing basic meals and snacks?

blackdawn250 5 Mar 20

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Batch cooking makes it easy. My instant pot is worth its weight in gold. I mainly focus on starches: rice, beans, lentils, potatoes, & grains. Then I build my meals around them. I make complicated meals from time to time, but most often I make rice & bean bowls, & salads. I also make sure to keep plenty of fruit around.

Really appreciate all the info and I'll be sure to inbox for ideas. Buying the veggies is one part, but being able to put something together quick or filling is a challenge.

Um ... first you might wish to decide which one you're going for, as the two are different. Once you've figured that out, doing a basic search will yield weeks worth of information on all phases of a meatless life ! Good luck

Yes, but since I don't cook, I'm not a good person to ask.
I avoid cooked and processed food, stick to nuts, juiced veggies, dried dates, but I do eat a small amount of fish for breakfast, and one boiled egg a day, for the Omega-3 oil I need.

you might want to check out the groups. THere is one related to that

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:40201
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.