Agnostic.com

3 2

QUESTION Abby Normal - YouTube

ballou 8 Mar 20

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I actually have a Facebook page called ‘Ask Abby Normal’, which was originally intended to be an advice column, but people rarely ask for advice on it, so it’s become my ‘catch-all’ for humorous or informative posts I feel might be taken badly on my personal profile. ‘Abby Normal’ was already taken, so I added the ‘Ask’... feel free to like the page, if you want. I have been so busy, (Springtime for a landscaper, just imagine!) I have been neglecting my social media. I am admin on a dozen or more pages on Facebook, many related to the music scene/bands in Houston. Everyone is surely wondering where I’ve gone, but gardening is my thing now and I get PAID! Lol!

I absolutely love this. I use Abby Normal a lot to explain my personality... besides, normal is VERY boring!

I totally agree!

Love Mel Brooks movies!

Me too! lol

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:40331
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.