Agnostic.com

1 0

Jobs?

What kind of jobs do you all have? I work in a place that helps those with intellectual disabilities with every day tasks such as bathing and clothing.

Winxy 2 Mar 20

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Land surveyor

@Winxy standing around in the woods filled with mosquitos, waiting on an inefficient guy one quarter as educated with 20 points lesser in intelligence quotient calculations decide what he wants me to do. Otherwise, I use a GPS on steroids to record or plot locational data, job depending.

@Winxy Yes and no. My education is not being utilized and the guy I work with daily is annoying. The environmental conditions are not always optimal, but it does fall into my field of study albeit very basically, and I do get to be outside everyday. The pay could be a lot better...

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:40363
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.