Agnostic.com

6 0

Flag- what does this represent? Xtian but what else?

This is from a google maps photo in central Washington.

MarkiusMahamius 7 Sep 18

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

How can a good Christian fly an American flag in that condition?

(I know)

Just be glad it's under that torn up U.S. flag. At least they're following a bit of the flag code, but much like thier religion, picking and choosing which bits to follow.

Some say that the top one is based on the coat of arms of the Washington family. The lower one is a picture of an instrument of torture.

Christian flag, it's pristine while the American flag is torn quite prophetic

bobwjr Level 10 Sep 18, 2019

It's a Christian flag. The owners didn't want to pay for employee's birth control pills. Hobby Lobby took it to the Supreme Court. They won.

Despicable. I am boycotting Hobby Lobby.

This Hobby Lobby is in East Wenatchee, WA, across the Columbia River from Wenatchee. I live in Wenatchee, WA.

I never have and never will set foot inside a Hobby Lobby.

Well it isn't a Hobby Lobby picture, its a pic I sent to markius of the neighbors of a house my wife and I are thinking of buying in West Richland.

But the rest is spot on.

Well the American flag is in a disgraceful state, and needs to be replaced.

1of5 Level 8 Sep 18, 2019

I noticed that but wasnt sure if I was seeing it wrong, or didnt understand some trendy thing about making the flag look well-loved or something. For all I know they sell flag-distress kits at Hobby Lobby

@MarkiusMahamius pretty sure they sell stuff to make things look like authentic dead sea scrolls.

aaah i think i found the answer [en.wikipedia.org]

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:403956
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.