Agnostic.com

5 0

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Throughout history the only times that there are "Great Spiritual Awakenings" are in period of time when people are terrified, feel helpless and are so desperate they turn to god and start begging for forgiveness for they know not what.
Unfortunately therefore the first sign of a Great Spiritual Awakening is the religitard morons start blaming the sinners, the heretics, the misbelievers and the disbelievers for angering their sky daddy and start culling them in the most horrific ways imaginable to turn away the wrath of their loving god.

These fuckwits are so evil, exploitative, manipulative and amoral they make me want to throw up in shame at the barbarism of it all.

The rapture has been and gone for fucks sake! The boat has sailed, the lights are off, Elvis has left the building!

All the Christians left didn’t make the cut and are stuck with us heathens who didn’t want to be raptured anyway.

Now Robinson, shut the fuck up and prepare for the fiery damnation that awaits the rest of us. Uhhhh, tosser!

Yes, an awakening to the greed and outright hypocrisy of the Religious Right, Evangelical, Taliban wannabes.

"People that God refers to as 'the Remnant'"... where does God refer to anybody as this? Or does the Left Behind series now count as part of the Bible for guys like this?

"The Remnant". Wasn't that a movie with Leornado di Caprio in it? I saw the first few minutes of it.

In the same way that Truman used two atomic bombs to usher in a new period of Japanese history?

Assuming I believed this crap, it would prove only that God was a complete dick. Then again, Lot (supposedly the holiest man in Sodom) offered his virgin daughters to a mob of Sodomites and later on they got him drunk and got pregnant by him... and Trump did say he would sleep with his own daughter, if not for the relationship- so I can see the parallels there.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:404329
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.