Agnostic.com

3 11

Join the global Climate Strike on 9/20! Made a new sign.

From Sydney to San Francisco, millions of people are striking for global climate action.

Join us!

At 11:00 a.m., I will meet high school students in the bus parking area. They have permission to leave school. We will march to the Courthouse steps for a rousing rally with speakers.

Yesterday I laboriously drew letters and filled them in (it took hours) on the back of the CHOOSE sign. Now there's something amusing on the back. 🙂 Sorry I photographed it in fading light. It has a white background.

Just sprayed it with a clear, acrylic waterproofing spray.

My artist ex-husband did the CHOOSE sign after I gave him the concept. Terry did a beautiful job with oil pastels, watercolors and felt pens. Bravo!

Millions of people are set to take to the streets as climate protests across the globe.

[huffpost.com]

[nbcnews.com]

LiterateHiker 9 Sep 19

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

keep it up,,great work

Let's vote with our feet!

Awesome

bobwjr Level 10 Sep 19, 2019
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:404424
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.