Agnostic.com

1 3
kmdskit3 8 Mar 20

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I saw a clip where a family home schooled and taught their kids only Bible literacy. This reporter was asking the oldest who looked about 12 simple math questions. She had no clue. I think that is child abuse. She is being trained only to be a domestic idiot.

@HippieChick58 In fairness I'd say that's malpractice even by the standards of Christian home school curriculum publishers. It's also something that public school officials would be interested in looking into in most states. Many states require annual, independently administered standardized testing of home schooled students to validate that they are keeping pace with public school standards. Those that don't, should.

@mordant I totally agree.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:40460
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.