Agnostic.com

3 0

Okay, on this site, the topic is being an agnostic; is there more?

I have reached a rational level decades ago. I have little interest in a discussion about religion- it wastes my time. Is there ever any talk of music, science, art, sports------ something? What is wrong with being pro-active?

Diogenes 8 Nov 17

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

There might be a lot of folks here who enjoy talking about art, science, etc. I know I do. I am not a scientist - I am of average I.Q. - but I like to talk about medical advances, astronomy and that kind of stuff. I read lots of non-fiction and like talking books.

SKH78 Level 8 Dec 26, 2017

When I found this site, i quickly became very excited that i can talk about personal and societal philosophy without immediate ignorance and hate.
But yeah, i see more of the 'i just quit religion' support group type discussion more than progressive philosophy. I personally welcome it.

Yes, who in "hell" (another of my Freudian slips) cares about religion? Can there ever be a more moronic topic?

Click the "Discuss" button and look at the various categories listed on the right. You will see sections devoted to Music, science (with Academic), and Art. Probably sports fits somewhere as well.

Agreed- I have to be more astute. As far as "sports" and physical fitness, I am involved--- being a fat, armchair quarterback is not part of my game though.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:4051
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.