Agnostic.com

5 0

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

As long as the trade war mainly impacts Trump's red states, let's hope he believes his own lies. And increases his chances of being defeated in 2020.

So this means he now knows this is coming and is trying to frame the conversation as he always does.

And he gets away with it. I used to blame the Republicans for going along with him... They are complicit and criminal too. But the Democrats are clueless and powerless and it now appears that this country will just circle the bowl a few times and head down the drain.

Combover Caligula's statement is ridiculous and moronic yet I bet a lot of his supporters believe that...

Combover Caligula. I don't know how that has missed my vocabulary.

I guess we are all going down with his "ship"....Clueless Asshat

What a moron! The 2 of them are going to fuck this country for years to come. I wish we had president with a clue.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:405933
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.