Agnostic.com

4 8

I have two cats. ONe used to like to be outside but this winter she decided to live on a half piece of plywood about 6 feet above the floor. SHe is happy there it seems. My other cats positions herself next to me with her cheek offered just in case I need to kiss it. I mean almost all the time

btroje 9 Mar 20

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I have to ask: why and how do you have a half sheet of plywood about 6 feet above the floor? 😛

I live in a construction site.I have some boxes and a bed in the corner and she decided that was her pplace to be. I put the plywood up there to make a platform for food water cushion and litter box

Cats are the best..

And yet... totally useless. Especially as compared to dogs. But I still like cats better. 😛

@bingst cats are the gaawds incarnate..

@Charlene lol

I am an animal lover. I think they are the greatest. Cats are just grand creatures.

I like both cats dogs, all animals. The unconditional love from a dog, you cannot equal .

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:40619
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.