Agnostic.com

5 0

Men and Women in MMA

Do you think the UFC should have intergender matches?

PatrickKerr 6 Sep 24

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

To bring this thread back to life, I gotta say that it would be fun to watch, but actually, we all know it's not fair like at all. IMO, intergender fights have no sense.

Gender is a really weird concept. Someone who identified as whatever thing, would be treated differently than someone who was biologically that thing. But anyhow, if a man beat a woman, he'd be called a horrible person (especially as violent as those fights can be) and if a woman beat a man, she'd either be accused of doping, or people would claim he threw the fight. Itd suck all around. Let world wide wrestling do the stupid stuff.

Hey there - new person to this forum here! I have to agree with you that intergender fights don't make much sense at all. It's just not fair, and probably won't end well for either side. To bring this thread back to life, since no one mentioned it yet, if you're looking for a way to stay active and fit, you should check out gym equipment reviews! A lot of good stuff out there, just gotta make sure you pick the right tools for the job. Cheers!

As much as I'd like to see some of the women wipe the floor with a few of the guys, I don't think it'd be a good idea. Besides, what would be the motivation for a guy to even fight a woman? At best he beats a gal, worse he loses to a gal. Neither would be that impressive on his resume in the machismo world of the UFC.

I guess we'll see what happens if/when there's a TG fighter.

Maybe if a couple breaks up (there are a few in the UFC, if memory serves) they could have a grudge match or something. Probably want 2 or 3 refs working that fight, though.

1of5 Level 8 Sep 24, 2019

Nope. It is a situation where the men can only look bad no matter the result. Also, you can't tell little boys it isn't right to hit girls, and have them turn on the TV only to see some guy punching and kicking a woman.

Most likely not. But, I am not a fan. I briefly boxed when young 17 - 19. Pretty dangerous sports - and yes, I know the MMA is actual safer than traditional boxing. I guess, maybe, if everyone was the same weight; they allow it in high school wrestling.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:406403
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.