Agnostic.com

6 0

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Trump: "They're all a bunch o no-good dirty rotten SPIES n RATS n stuff! I got RATS in Ukraine! RATS in my brain! RATS in my government! RATS in the media! RATS in my hair! RATS in my pockets! RATS in my pants! RATS crawl all over me when I'm tryin ta sleep! Gnawing! Biting!..."

Why the hell is anyone (at least those of us who can add) surprised. tRump is quickly crashing and the only question should be will he pull a Nixon or go to the better end (the later I hope).

We all knew he did not and could not win the election by playing fairly. There would be a lot more of his dirty tricks in the works. Problem is he now has to face the opposing party and people (even some conservatives) are getting tired of his lies and tricks.

I have said it before and I will say it again... this is more controversy. Trump actually loves confusion and controversy. The more pot stirring that is done, the more he can get all sneaky and slimy about other things he's trying to pull off behind the scenes. I think the biggest problem is that he is just not smart enough to keep from brag about it when he pulls it off.

AmyLF Level 7 Sep 27, 2019

no… this is big! This is the shit you’d suggested he trys to pull off behind our back after stiring up something stupid in public. They did not what ‘this’ going public! This should be what ends our national nightmare ~

@Varn I certainly hope so but that was said about a number of things already, the last big one being the Muller report. That should have made things clear but only muddied the water that much more. As long as those combing over this are patient and calm and watchful this really should be it. Too many are getting too excited about this though and I'm concerned this will also end up an unresolved mess... or add to it in this case.

@AmyLF ...not by me 🙂 So pile on!

A bit of past Trump truth here.

Tim Apple.
Tim Cook Apple real fast.
Tim really likes cooked apples.

Who knows if this is true? (I'd like it to be!) Breaking News Blog? One reason I don't like YouTube for news. You just don't know who is putting it together.

It claims it is as reported by ABC.
Maybe that's a little known organization called Anybody Be Correspondent?

That guy had better watch his back.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:407356
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.