Agnostic.com

4 1

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Current media claims this whole thing is shifting again and Trump support increases. The idea is that Trump supporters will end up backing him and the impeachment only makes him stronger for 2020. OK, he is backed by the invisible Cambridge Analytica and many people from it. Am I surprised? It's not like his supporters would now turn away from him.

The bottom line is that Donald Trump will see any impeachment effort as a stain against him and will do anything to make it all go away. As for the actual whistleblower:

1. Identified once as a woman left over from Obama days.
  2. Identified lately as a man who was formerly with the CIA.

OMG, we have to discredit that whistleblower.

It's the tool the morally bankrupt Republicans have left in their tool box.

He and Shep Smith routinely go against the Fox grain... Thankfully.

I take Chris Wallace with a grain of salt. I'll wait to see where and to whom he bounces next week. He ain't his Daddy as a journalist, and thus his work will remain circumspect even in the best light.

Maybe, just maybe, a grand awakening is on the verge of being hatched. Still, I'm not holding my breath.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:407772
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.