Agnostic.com

7 3

The older I get the more I realize how much religion has been used As a means of control. People go to church today to wash their sins and continue about their business Perpetually repeating the same actions and behaviors they seek forgiveness for every Sunday .Whether you believe in a God or not what happened a common law and treating people the way you like to be treated

Harp09er 3 Nov 17

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The sad part of the world is that religon hijacked the morality

uzair Level 3 Nov 19, 2017

When someone is nice only because their religion demands it, that's not being nice - it's merely selfishly trying to buy their way into Heaven.

The Greatest form of Mind Control ever invented RELIGION

every religious person repeat a some how perfect sentences full with goodness in order to drag others to their hell world of religion but once you know them well , you will know that they only say the good things and act differently in a way that is almost non-human

I think that religion is created by humans to justify their behaviors. Want to have lots of wives... boom, create a religion that allows that. Want to harm and abuse women... boom, create a religion that justifies that. Want to go into a country and kill men women child and beast... boom, create a religion that justifies that.

Religion was created to control the masses and separate man from one another. If you like music, I would suggest the song, "The Bible Is Bullshit" by Corporate Avenger. It's on iTunes.

Yes. Why not use an all seeing all knowing policeman, judge and executioner to hold the masses into an obedient body? They had terrible forensic science services, non existent police force, journalists had not even been thought about. How would you have kept the great unwashed and the ruling elite to be reasonable and considerate for their fellow man? Life was very harsh for the innocent let alone the guilty?

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:4079
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.