Agnostic.com

8 5

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

That is fucking child abuse. Ad that to the Articles of Impeachment

i want him gone soo bad

I admire the hell out of her. F him

Yeah, that's the stuff... Attack a 16 year old when you're facing an impeachment inquiry!

He's so low he hasn't got rock bottom yet...

Rating her physical beauty as a 4 is not bad for Trump. He rated the status of Liberty a 4.
I wonder how most people rate Trump's inner beauty.?

That's like rating a piece of shit in the toilet

I study my shit to figure out how my health is doing.
This turd is a hazard to our health.

Yeah, she's not his type at all. Especially with that flat chest.

I'd like to hear Trump's rating of his friend, Roy Cohn. A tight ass for a tiny dick.

Totally disagree. I think she is 1.

The least she could to do to prepare was watch Malala Yousoufzai the Pakistani girl who gave a speech to the general body of UN, not in a side summit to a rousing welcome and applause.

Malala gave the speech on her 16th birthday with composure, respect, poise, elegance that was applauded by all. No controversy but a very effective message.

Greta was an embarrassment to the movement as the activists are complaining now. She could learn manners and respect before yelling at the UN body where she was invited. It was a high privilege, not a right.

she doesnt have to be the only representative of climate change, everyone knows that. i think we are done asking nicely, that is her message.

@Janiesuper
Agree, she is not but she acted as the only savior of the cause.

The delivery is the problem and is my point. People are aware that climate change is real and the world has started acting. A lot has been accomplished. If she was a little mature and not just a prop of aggressive activists, she would know her attitude and manner would do nothing ... nothing to help the cause. The backlash has already started. The 2 minute fame is over.

Secondly, why are we done talking? What is the urgency? Is the world going to collapse in a year, 5 years, 10 years? The destruction and the end of the world prophecies have been made 7 times since 1970s. Many scientists vouched. Al Gore said the world would freeze by 2014. Plastics was one of the greatest inventions once, so was DDT, so was asbestos. We all fell for it and took their word. They declared scientists said it was safe. What have we discovered? We were wrong. Now a three are the enemies of human life.

We are suckers and are taken in very easily... the history shows. We are not free thinkers. We are herds.

As full of charm as always.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:408295
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.