Agnostic.com

3 3

Frequency of new front page posts

If I understand correctly, admins curate posts so that what appears on the main page is interesting.

Are there any plans to update new posts more frequently? Or even on a regular schedule?
It seems that as much as 5, 6 hours will pass before new posts arrive.
Also, I read an admin comment that stated level 5 members posts will appear immediately on their profiles, yet when I try to get to specific member profiles today, I’m always directed back to my own profile.

AMGT 8 Nov 17

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Welcome to the wonderful world of coding.

I have noticed the same thing

Hi AMGT - thanks so much for your involvement here. We had a bug on the site that made profiles not show up (jumped to admin page). Grrr... we're working on fixing chatroom and getting the email digest of alerts done today so we were swamped to review posts. Comments and replies go live instant. I'll check to see if your posts go live instantly on your profile... they should. I'll try to curate the questions more frequently.

Admin Level 9 Nov 17, 2017
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:4086
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.