Agnostic.com

27 2

Has the US lost the 'moral high ground' to criticize other countries?

Shouldn't the US look to fix their problems first?

atheist 8 Mar 21

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

27 comments (26 - 27)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Nope. We have had our political/military noses up eveyone else's business just about since WWII. We should focus on ourselves and quit trying to police the world and manipulate the world stage to our own ends. If we backed off and minded our own business (which would include a HUGE strategic and military contraction that would probably save hundreds of BILLIONS in defense spending) we would see rapid improvements internally (at least I hope the recovered revenue would have that effect). Then we need to work on our own political system and restore it to its original "form." I know many will disagree, but putting a true Libertarian into the oval office will create a sea-change in that area. Ok, shuttin up now. =]

I am amazed at the progress China is making. They have a long way to go, but I applaud their headway.

@atheist I have American friends who were recruited to more and work in genetics in China. They are over all positive.

then you had better watch " manufactured landscapes" a documentary about life in a chinese factory of 400.000 workers. the advancement you talk of is REAL fascism the marriage of army and corporation. that may be how america will land up if it doesn't keep vigilant

@markdevenish I was familiar a long time ago with the factory concentration camps. If you read my top post you will see that I said "They have a long way to go...".

@atheist
Sort of, unfortunately, not. Our Media and Government are controlled by Wealthy Elites who have no allegiance to any Nation. They don't care if America fails, they will just go wherever they want. They will always do well, so long as they can bribe Leaders to do their bidding.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:40944
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.