Agnostic.com

4 1

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Nothing sexier than a functioning mind !

It has been my experience most folks marry or have long term relationships with folks in the same intellectual ball park as themselves, including the President.

Interesting, yes, but typically mutual attraction between people is +/- 10% (yes, that's a made up number, but you get my point 🙂 ) of thier own intelligence. Whenever i see someone say they're sapiosexual i immefiatly think "I'm looking for someone smarter than I am".

1of5 Level 8 Oct 3, 2019

It helps to have easy to understand labels, when youve got to desctibe yourself in a few lines, but i agree sapiosexual is a code word for way more than being interested in intelligence. Its about humble-bragging and snobbery, not just trying to communicate.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:410062
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.