Agnostic.com

6 4

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Don't worry. The frequencies used are higher than the human ear can hear, so what is the problem?

Lol

Whaaaaat??

Ahhhg! The stupid! It burns us!

well, duh...when the 'egg's' are delivered, little bunnies hop out and stick us with 'flu' shots full of control juice...you don't even want to hear what happens when the 'cad'bury eggs hatch...BAD TOUCH BAD TOUCH!....praise eris!

Haha! That's great!

When the anti-vaxx movement goes full stupid. My mother believed in stuff like this. Couldn't get away from her fast enough.

Sorry you had to go through that

It's OK. I'm just glad to be out of there. I have mental health issues as a result, but I've been progressing a lot in my treatment.

Anti-vaxx is total ignorance. Many diseases have been cured in my lifetime and polio is just one of them.

LMAO. I can’t believe the crap they come up with.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:41021
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.