Agnostic.com

27 6

What are your goals in life?

My goal is to graduate college, get off the Medicaid/disability income, quit my job, get my career, get an apartment, and live a happy life. What are your goals in life?

Sarahroo29 8 Mar 21

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

27 comments (26 - 27)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I'm not especially ambitious, so I'm limiting myself to total equality for women/homosexuals/transgender people/the disabled/all races; the end of capitalism; the complete annihilation of fascism; an end to poverty; the abolition of nations; clean water, sufficient food and free-at-the-point-of-use healthcare for all; free cradle-to-grave education for all; universal basic income for all; an end to war; an end to all human activity that causes global warming and/or pollution; and end to all forms of cruelty; significantly more funding for welfare, medicine and science and a new kind of socks which prevents one from each pair disappearing.

Jnei Level 8 Mar 26, 2018

Cool.

@jnei: Is that all? I solved the socks issue by just wearing slippers everywhere I go.

@ailurophile Genius!

@Jnei Thank you. It's about time someone recognized that about me.

Live it.
And then die.

Yep.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:41098
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.