Agnostic.com

8 24

Ex Bush Aide says 'bivalves' have more self-awareness than Trump kids on shady deals

“Presidential families should behave themselves in more circumspect ways,” said David Frum, who is also an author and writer for The Atlantic. “The Trump family is so far and away the most corrupt in American presidential history that you really can’t think of who’s in second place.”

The noose tightens. It's about time.

[huffpost.com]

LiterateHiker 9 Oct 6

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Question: does Trump even know what a bivalve is?

NYT reports that a hate group is trying to rent Mar-a lago?!

Source:

great cartoons!

They should all be in jail.

I can't tell if he deserves to be admitted forcedly to a psychiatric facility or prison. Prison would certainly be more satisfying. Such a blatantly horrible human being.

Nearly every adult member of that family are crooked.

Real difference between US and Canadian politics but still mud slinging more the leaders doing than individual riding canadates

Talk, talk, talk...

I read the article this morning. All the Trumps have rigged the U.S, government to their financial benefit.
Having said that, Hunter Biden should not have been involved in these business dealings in foreign companies until his dad left office. Even if nothing illegal happened, it just does not look good. I am sure he had access that the average person would not have.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:411013
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.