Agnostic.com

2 1

LINK Sir Roger Penrose & William Lane Craig • The Universe: How did it get here & why are we part of it? - YouTube

Craig is hard to listen to, as usual, but Penrose is new to me and I found his dialog very interesting and informative.

zblaze 7 Oct 6

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

this is the actual reality of things

Well, it’s Christian based and I didn’t want to watch the whole thing. But I have a LOT of respect for Roger Penrose, who says he is an atheist. He also has a very deep appreciation for the great mysteries surrounding existence. And I believe that he is working on a theory that is somewhat related to universal consciousness.

Maybe I’ll watch it later.

Nope, that's what William Craig is working on. Penrose doesn't buy it at all, and neither do I.

The video was produced by a Xtain organization, but it's not Xtain based. Craig is Xtain based though, assumptions are plentiful, but Penrose refutes all of them.

@zblaze You are arousing my curiosity.

@WilliamFleming Check out the video that Jeff posted above^^

@zblaze Yes, I watched it. It’s very exciting!

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:411028
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.