Agnostic.com

6 1

Is there anything worth doing in Woodland, WA?

I work there but the more I experience the town and surrounding areas the more I wish our company stayed in Auburn!! Can anyone recommend some fun?

Emma0330KY 3 Oct 6

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

whisky and wild women
walk in the wilds
sit with beer and tv

or best bet - get a dog

About the only advantage to living in the rural suburbs areas of the Pacific Northweat, beside the general beauty of the area, is hat there are lots of places to go hiking and enjoy national and state parks within a reasonable driving distance.

I live in Battle Ground, WA, which is still very far from urban entertainments.

Hiking, camping, exploring. Plenty to see, but a lot depends on what you're looking for.

I have no idea what one can do. I know there used to be a good burger joint there but that was many years ago. You could drive to Astoria, if you want to take time take the Washington side past Longview, the short was is over the bridge take a right, faster but not as much scenery. Once you get here just walk around, the Bowpicker has great fish and chips, there is the Fort George, food and drink, many galleries. Ten miles further there is the Pacific Ocean. If you drive be careful to watch for wildlife on the road. There are elk and deer that can just show up. They are not trying to scare you they are just there and do not care about cars. Lots of birds, eagles, blue heron, many I cannot name. Sorry I do not know about Woodland. There is Mt. St. Helens, a live volcano, as are all the mountains in the NorthWest. Oh, there is a lot of wildlife near Trojan, south of Rainier. This is probably just the other side of the river from Woodland. (?)

Portland, Oregon has great blues and jazz clubs.

Uhm, drive to Auburn for the weekend?

Other than than that, no clue. Sorry.

1of5 Level 8 Oct 6, 2019
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:411159
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.