Agnostic.com

9 0

The orange buffoon

Anyone else worried that trump will refuse to leave office after he loses in 2020 claiming that he was cheated?

RonDorazio 3 Oct 7

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

9 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

That is one of my greatest fears. I expect something like that to actually happen. I don't expect #45 to leave office alive.

Well, I have to say, since I never thought he could win, at this point anything could happen. Scary thought.

No need.......... Trump will win the re-election. He will serve two full terms and build a big, beautiful presidential library in New York city. Beautiful contributions through legal, perfect means will flow from the Saudis, Putin and all other kingdoms and world powers and non-powers. This will be the best presidential library, a perfect library Americans have even seen. Believe me!

Trump destroyed 16 seasoned political candidates on stage and in campaign in 2016 and destroyed Washington's institutional candidate Hillary Clinton who had taken winning and living in the White House for granted. Joe Biden is 90% destroyed, Bernie is 99% destroyed, Pocahontas will not be elected because of no-black-votes. That leaves us with Alfred E. Neuman. I will just leave what can possibly happen there to you.

Trump will destroy any candidate the Dumbs put up.

gater Level 7 Oct 7, 2019

I would love to see a US Marshal with that man in cuffs.

Just let it get out that he wears diapers, and he may just resign, and bury his head in the sand in shame!

No. I'm more concerned about people who would believe that.

BD66 Level 8 Oct 7, 2019

Yeah right! Before he became president I could have asked if a President of the United States would ever childishly use twitter to attack anyone who ever said said a negative thing about him, and someone like you would have said "No. I'm more concerned about people who would believe that.".

@Bobby9 The point (which you missed) was that trump has proven time and time again that he either doesn't understand the workings of "our" government or simply doesn't care about them. He has also shown he has no respect for the prestige and dignity of the office. And who are these "federal enforcement agents" who would stop him? His lackey Bill Barr? Hardly!

That said, he has already broken more laws than all the previous presidents combined and nobody has done anything about it. And before you ask what they were, lets start with at least 10 cases of obstruction of justice as per the Mueller Report.

When a president fires the head of the FBI for investigating him, even a school kid knows that is obstruction of justice.

Also, asking a foreign country to find dirt on a political opponent is clearly against the law, and again, trump has done it openly with no consequences. The point is trump doesn't play by the rules as set forth by the Constitution and nobody (read that as his fellow republicans) seems to care. And the fact is that the more he gets away with the worse he will get. So no, it is not beyond him to refuse to leave office if he loses the election.

Last word. I'm not here to argue politics. I do that elsewhere. I'm only here to find new "like-minded" friends and maybe even someone to date. The only reason I raised the question about trump is that I wouldn't be friends with anyone who supported trump, and I certainly wouldn't consider dating a trump supporter. Have a nice day.

@Bobby9 LOL! Too funny! I wasn't attempting to make a point; I was only doing as I said, asking a question to weed out people I didn't want to associate with. What I did find out was there are many more fascist atheists these days than there were when I was growing up. Sad! I always thought atheists were smarter (and more moral) than that. Oh well, guess I was wrong.

Btw, when I said fascist atheists I wasn't referring to you. But just look at some of the other responses. Very scary!

PS: Since you felt the need to personally insult me by saying, "Yes Trump is a horrible person, and I hope he leave office very soon. However YOU don't seem much better.", I must ask you politely not to bother me anymore.

Yup.......but I think our Armed Services might have something to say about that!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:411262
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.