Agnostic.com

6 0

Not a question, more of a challenge. Can not simplify sorry.

I do not agree with most humans. I believe humans are too emotionally weighted to reason properly and have no idea how that effects their reasoning by tainting incoming information. They become programed minds (part of the matrix). Where everything is predetermined by opinion. As in; if I mention God; I am immediately placed or defined in your minds. You believe as to understand what I am about to say, before saying, which in this case is farthest from the truth...

*For example😘 There was rumor of a guy who argued with priests and they killed him for it. Yet atheists the world round, the greatest challenge to doctrine, those who argue against organized religion/priests just as he, despise his name because what someone else said about him. His name is Jesus. Religion turned him into everything he stood against so those who stood with him would stand against him. All made possible by preprogrammed minds who stop looking based on the assumption of knowledge. But if you were to look past what someone else said (religion) and all their support opinions (thumpers) you would find a man slaughtered for having your exact views.

You see in reality; Atheists and Naturalists and the closest representation to Jesus on this Earth. If you want the truth about someone, pay attention to their actions not someones opinion about them.

If you want to end religion, take back your God. And I could never be more serious.

...CON'T
Just as humans have no idea who Jesus was or how fear has developed their reasoning or how that fear was balanced by vanity or how all that came about.

But they all have answers...how?

If I told you, our entire race was spawn by a fear induced schizophrenic rage, would you even try to comprehend?

The greatest mental block to reasoning is vanity. It tells us our response (opinion) to a truth is the truth or has some bearing on the truth. Nothing could be farther from the truth. The Earth exists, all the opinions in the world have no bearing on its existence.

**Thank you for reading. Sadly there is only one way to make what I just wrote simpler and that is to ask questions. As in; are you saying...

You will be surprised at the answers.

Oh, and everything I just wrote is in the bible.

Sameasis 4 Oct 10

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

here is a little ditty by Queen. Of course you will realise that according to your bible Freddie Mercury should have been killed because he was gay.

Perfect example of what I wrote. I mention God and you automatically place me as a thumper. Proof people read but do not understand or refuse to connect their own actions to our collective truth. I just wrote Jesus was an Atheist...? My Bible?

So... what species are you, exactly?

Deb57 Level 8 Oct 10, 2019

A human made child of the Earth. An Earth atheists say does not exist based on the delusions of others.

@Sameasis well that was a pretty bullshit answer. A load of utter crap, actually.

@Deb57 Sometimes my poetic expression is confusing to which I apologize. I am a human just like you. I have a physical form as all humans. The thing that separates me from all the rest is my teacher. As delusional as you may find this, my knowledge comes from the energy around me. It is a living entity we call the Earth and it communicates thru a thing we call instinct. Which is simply the interaction between the flow of energy and the sensitivities of the mind. I refer it and know it as the God you deny because of religion. So I am an individual who believes the Earth is a living entity. As a living entity I believe it can communicate. I believe it always has and I believe the development of thought is what is referenced in the bible when it was mentioned we are walking away. It meant we were following our own dominating thoughts and we lost the original connection all animals shared before we arrived. Weird? Or maybe you will want to keep asking questions. I believe in reality only. I call the Earth, God. And believe everything written about God proves it. As any reference from God relates to the earth or its knowledge base on which to compare.

My writings do not remove anything but redefine everything to fit. If we talk about it, its because it exists. The difficult part is weeding thru all the centuries of opinions to find the links.

@Sameasis No need to apologize. It sounds to me like you just like to complicate the simple by adding a lot of unnecessary woo. There is no law against adding drama but I'm way more pragmatic than that. More of an Occam's Razor kind of gal, I guess.

@Deb57
Thank you Deb. My writing does get confusing. Not intentional, although trying to reverse the way people see things and define things by using the same knowledge they have is not easy. Its like waking people up who say they are awake already. We live in a hypocritical society which is not what is seems and although people say they realize that I do not see any evidence that they can comprehend that. People have adjusted to the contradictions. It is why some say people are still sleeping. To which I add, all are.

All I know is everything we talk about is based on a truth. If it did not exist we would not be discussing it, as in Aliens who created us. Some people deny aliens, dinosaurs, god, spirit and so on to the point of arguing flat or round. Just because people don't want to believe does not mean the facts disappear. As humans we separate and divide our knowledge base instead of combining them. We accept the misinterpretations and now are all lost.

In reality the Earth exists. In my reality it is the closest thing I can find which represents a God so why not harness it. It offers an answer and destroys religion. Jesus was one of us, also destroys religion. So why not harness them? Does someone have better answers than no answers?

Its like the LBGQ group. I say you are the chosen. You choose who you are so you should call yourselves the chosen. Own that!

Have you,and i mean this sincerely, had your meds checked lately? You seem very scattered......

) Truth can sound confusing. If we live in a contradicting world, to explain it therefore would be the same.

We live in a male dominated world. Which means it is imbalanced. To keep it that way you have to redefine the truth to prevent change. A good example of blind support is women who defend the bible as if the truth. For it is written, in a male dominated world, when women had absolutely no choices, they were property. At that origin of life it was Eves fault she was raped by Adam? And women support this? No Anne you have been lied to all your life and your having a hard time adjusting to that reality. You hate a guy like Jesus, for what reason? Did he speak against you or did someone else using his name for credentials.

@Sameasis ummmm, where exactly do you get "Adam raped Eve? For one weirdness. Nor do i waste my time "hating....jesus" when drump is handy, and real. And " using his name for credentials", I give up, WTF does that even mean?

@AnneWimsey ...Where do I get Adam (male) raped Eve (female)? Descriptions are always tainted when written by the manipulator. A Male will write the interaction of animals in a romantic way which is absorbed by the public. The story and pictures of Adam and Eve are no different.

In the imagination of people they feel in the beginning we had all the traits we have today. When you are attracted to someone you flirt and ask out on a date and slowly seduce to appease your natural disorder.

In reality in the beginning, there was no dating or courting, or restaurants. Back in the jungle you just hunted and took what you wanted without any concern for right and wrong as it was not created yet. Remember them teaching about dating back then...it was done with a club. You do realize, that is violence.

Reality eh...different than how its sold. We also praise greed and bow before those who rape our earth. but we are a descent species? At least that's what vanity tells us.

Dude WTF are you gibbering about?

The truth vs opinion. We are blind sided by others opinions. Example. If I create a lie and you don't agree and challenge my lie, you are now apart of the lie as it does not exist accept living within the argument.

@Sameasis Nope still none the wiser

Too long! Can you condense it to about three, three sentence paragraphs. At a quick scan seems a bit Christoi-centric with not much substance but that may because it is diluted over about 500 words!

I spoke about contradictions. Used Jesus as an example. I mentioned how people are programed to respond to stimuli. I can use this entire experience as an example of what I just wrote. I said if I mentioned the bible you would automatically place me into a category along with the words following and it becomes white noise. Yet right after that I said Jesus was an atheist and that is why they killed him. Yet atheists, based on religion which is merely opinion of that truth, hate the man who died defending their view.

Also mentioned how we evolved and its all written in the bible as is evolution if you understand the lies.

the desire was to connect dots. We reason with separation so all our answers have the removal of something as the cure. But if you realize everything we know or deny was based on a truth and then manipulated, all answers change and connect.

As mentioned don't throw the baby (truth) out with the bathwater (religion).

Dont argue opinion, observe ones actions.

My final plea was to take back Jesus as your own and crush religion once and for all. Jesus was not an atheist actually more so agnostic.

@Sameasis okay a few things to unpack here. Firstly I would say that people are not programmed but conditioned and that covers every aspect of life.

The bit about the Bible pre-disposing you to observer bias is not true just your assumption.

Jesus was an atheist. Not from the texts I have studied but I may be missing something.

Evolution presented in the Bible. Well, not in the Darwinian sense but again I may be missing something in the interpretation.

Not getting the ‘connect the dots’ passage.

The taking back Jesus doesn’t really address anything other than a predisposition for Christianity.

Please jet me know if I have missed something here

@Geoffrey51 Cant have an result without a purpose. Cant have a purpose without a cause. So where did the cause come from?

Hollywood exists for the reason you don't believe we are influenced by.

Yes your missing his actions. He argued with priests. Therefore he challenged the status quo.

Yes, answers in the beginning of a conversation are simple and easy to understand if you remove all that you have been taught. Words are very simple, yet people walk right by them, as your questions about Jesus. He argued against religion but the murderers can write it any way they want and do because the name has power. Darwin is free to make a monkey out of himself and all those who wish to follow, go hard. If religion did not exist Darwin would not of had to come up with idiocy to counter idiocy. To answer what your missing and where it is in the bible; "It Was Good". The word "was" indicates there was a time before. Furthermore, "was good" means something changed. Its like a relationship, honey everything was good. Three words explain the entire history.

Taking back what is yours, is rewriting history and destroying religion at the same time. Just imagine if the atheist community said wait a minute, Jesus hated religion as much as we do...how can they argue?

You are all caught up in the debate and lost to the ease of solution.

Its the same for the LGB...group. I was writing once and I wanted to include all people under the heading. So I thought of male, female but that did not include all and I never liked LGB, brand at all as it does not include all and is forever changing because of that. So I told them after I found it, to us it to win, but as most, they just don't get the simplicity of a debate...all you have to do is say something.

They are the chosen. They are people who choose who they are. And that magically includes all people. Now that is how you find answers. Full inclusion.

@Sameasis I appreciate the amount of time you gave to this response but it still reads like a stream of consciousness.

To make it easier for me, because I’m not that clever, can you make a bullet point text so that I can identify your main arguments and comment accordingly

@Geoffrey51

All beliefs are religion. Be it secular, atheist, protestant they are all religions.

Definitions of religion: "ideas about the relationship between science and religion"

Mankind was designed and not by nature as we would like to believe.

The way we reason was also by design. We unknowingly reason thru separation/division, where all our answers involve removing something or someone. That reasoning is enforced by our characteristics. The most notable is pointing fingers, its a divisive trait. Morally we reason with addition, where everything is one and we are all the same and so on.

That is the mental matrix you hear rumors about. How we are is not how we define ourselves.

Reasons why are simple. Its all based on cause and effect.

Those who study the time of our evolution believe for some reason we were always thinking. But that is furthest from the truth. Our minds had to fully mature before they could spawn the chemical reaction known as thought. The mind and body matured at the same time.

This became the disconnect and argument between science and religion. Science backs up thru time to tell our story. Religion only backs up to the beginning of memory of self or thought. And it only remembers us being upright and tall.

That being religion needed magic to make it all make sense. Which rational minds can't comprehend. Yet both science and religion are talking about the same events.

Now as far as mankind's religion, they tell a story embellished over time, made up of naivety, manipulation, grandeur and rumor but based on our factual origin. With the main character (Jesus) murdered for arguing the truth just as others like Gandhi, JFK.

Now I assume all on this site are familiar with rumor and how things spread thru manipulation. So the bible should be self explanatory. And even knowing that, atheists despise Jesus. Only because after they killed him, they made him into a religion which was everything he stood against, everything we stand against.

If he was alive today you would love the guy. He hated religion also. Enough so that he gave his life to contest it. The thing thumpers hate to hear is he did not die for them. He died as a result of telling the truth.

I hope this is getting easier to comprehend. You will never have heard this before. Its the best kept secret out there. And why atheists could own Jesus, which will destroy religion. Not sure why people are afraid to act.

Jesus argued with priests, period. Are you telling me if someone said you were a believer after you died, those who knew you would believe? No they would not.

Epilogue: everyone on this site is a christian....lol...and they hate the thought )

I say the same thing to the LGB... group. Your adding letters because you don't represent all. I created a better description for them and even they are afraid as to whom it will effect.

They are the chosen. They choose who they are, as all people but only one group owns the words. I think we all should. Taking fire away from children is easy. All you have to do is repeat their words back to them with the proper definition. Open minds will carry the fight forward.

@Sameasis So are you saying that humans were made by a hand or hands unknown?

It's all in the "Babel".

It was rather "towering."

Neither of you gentlemen read one word of what I wrote but you supported it by your response thank you. Intelligence is the joke which the vain missed out on.

PS Great humor )

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:412583
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.