Agnostic.com

9 7

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

9 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Omg, it's Carrot Top!

dkp93 Level 8 Oct 15, 2019

Well, at least that's stopped me now from eating fries. Ew.

And now I can't resist a joke: "Is that a bundle of french fries in your pocket, or are you just glad to see me?"

Is that a bunch of fries, or their idea of western pubic hair?

The Japanese have a weird but wonderful sense of humour, I watch a lot of Japanese comedy when I can, they are perhaps the only culture who find lavatory humour as funny as we do in the UK.

@Rob48, @altschmerz That's one for my too watch list thanks

Also the M looks like a thong now!? This looks fake Macdonald would never alter their logo.

Japanese food is kinda weird anyway, so I guess this is just more of the same....

@altschmerz I saw an original "Iron Chef" featuring natto once & even the Japanese judges were like, "eeeewwwwww"

Cool

bobwjr Level 10 Oct 11, 2019

Am I the only one that finds this “knock-off”ad hilarious? As for the Japanese McDonald’s summer cup, that is just too great a design faux pas not to laugh at. 😁😂

Can't decide whether to laugh or be grossed out.... 🙂

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:412772
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.