Agnostic.com

7 33

VOTE- Removes Stubborn Orange Stains

Love Bill's new T-shirt. He is active in North Central Washington Democrats. So am I.

Bill Miller with Laurie Jinkins who will be the new speaker of the WA State Legislature when it convenes in January 2020.

LiterateHiker 9 Oct 11

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

How awesome is that?!?

We can only hope.

Am sorry to see you dislike President Trump so much, but Hillary was just another career politician who would say whatever we want to hear. Too often it's a vote for the lesser of 2 evils.

Spock Level 3 Oct 11, 2019

VOTE - Also causes the spread of venereal government employees who produce no goods or wanted services, but yet make more and more money while solving no problems. Also causes problems it claims to fix.

SCal Level 7 Oct 11, 2019

@OwlInASack

Just doing my part.

@OwlInASack

Why so salty? What word is made up?

So therefore NO ONE should vote. Great idea!
We can go back to the old feudal system. The one where instead of "your vote counts" we used to have "your count votes".

@OwlInASack

Actually, it's lazy sympathizers of govts who hurt the world. I support self responsibility. Voting in mob rule majority tramples the individual. The freedom of the individual is all that matters and the entire purpose of this govt.

I see many of you complaining about Trump daily, yet you fail to recognize that its fake govt systems that produced him, the conditions that make people vote for him and the many more like him and worse that are to come.

You're just voting people into jobs, nothing more.

@Petter

What do you even vote for? How many wars have you voted for? How many regulations have you requested and had come to a vote? Did you vote to bail out banks?

It's really all a sham and your votes and support are what keep the sham going. You think its not a fuedal system, but it is. Govt is nothing more than a jobs program for lazy sympathizers.

Love the not so subtle message on the T shirt

I love that shirt! 🙂

I am active in the Cannon County, Tennessee, Democrats. Unfortunately, it will probably take decades before we can turn our county, and our state, blue. There are a lot of ignorant voters around here.

It isn't just enough to rid ourselves of this cretin,the democrats have to devise a winning strategy to regain control.

Start by ditching the regressive leftists.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:412906
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.