Agnostic.com

5 3

LINK White House sends talking points on ex-Ukraine ambassador meant for allies to House Democrats

Again? This is what happens when your administration is staffed with home schooled xtian's and people who actually can't tell friend from foe.

Fuck me.

1of5 8 Oct 12

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

lol! This is to weird. As for the talking point - the S.D. /Pres. tell her not to go at midnight(? why do these things happen in the middle of the night...), the house has a subpoena ready to go, so she goes... when and where was she supposed to pick up the S.D. lawyer? or do they just hang out at the capital?

Depends on who sent them, doesn't it? Maybe a covert ''whistleblower?"

I doubt this group could do that correctly. Probably send the info to Hannity thinking they were sending it to the N.Y. Times.

@1of5 Maybe...or possibly someone who thinks it would fool everyone?

@LucyLoohoo planning ahead? Noooo, not buying that either. 😉

@1of5 People tend to cover their asses, don't they?

@LucyLoohoo if they think they need to. Not seeing much thinking happening on thier end, though. Much as I'd like to think there actually is - I've hit bottom with my expectations on these fuckers competency.

@1of5 You had some good expectations? Wow...you're far more optimistic than I am.

@LucyLoohoo I wouldn't say good, just something approaching competency.

Or maybe it was an "on purpose".....

Naw, it's from the political true believers side of the organization. And yeah, they appear that incompetent.

Shouldn’t chuckle at a car crash but when you know who is trapped in the vehicle it is mildly amusing!

Mildly? Try immensely. 🙂

I'm thinking more like sabotage from within. Trump's omerta is falling apart, bit by bit.

@adaptable1958 let's hope so!

I honestly think they're that incompetent.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:413222
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.