Agnostic.com

5 2

LINK Trump Bans Everyone From Testifying In Impeachment Investigation

Ironically, his "ban" is technically cause for another article of impeachment.

snytiger6 9 Oct 14

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Does the man realize he hanging himself when he makes to stupid statements like that.

I dont' think he realizes that as president he is actually held more accountable than when he was just a con man... er I mean "business man".

People who have nothing to hide, hide nothing.
How he's been allowed to get this far astounds me, I didn't think much of republicans before but this is unimaginable.

Start the jailing now they need a lesson on having a spine

bobwjr Level 10 Oct 14, 2019

Trump and anyone else who refuses to cooperate needs to be arrested and jailed or fined. There is not an option to opt out.

Here is some background on PoliticusUSA:

We explain and analyze the news that matters. PoliticusUSA was founded in February of 2008 by Jason Easley.

PoliticusUSA is fiercely corporate-free political news and analysis. We have grown into being White House and Congressional credentialed journalists and are proud to have become a Reuters publishing partner.

Our first responsibility is to the people.
We started and maintain the site with old-fashioned hard work and dedication – not a drop of investment capital was used in the startup. We do not seek grants or funding from foundations. We do not accept advertising dollars from any outlet that would have even the opportunity to dictate our coverage. There is no think tank dictating our analysis. We don’t ask for money from readers. We are not affiliated with any other group, political PAC or party.

PoliticusUSA is 100% minority-owned and deliberately out of the beltway.

[politicususa.com]

Jason Easley: Founder/Co-Publisher

Jason Easley is the Managing Editor and Senior White House & Congressional correspondent for PoliticusUSA.

Jason is a member of The Society of Professional Journalists.

Pi Sigma Alpha (The National Political Science Honor Society)

Member: The American Political Science Association

Mr. Easley’s analysis has been quoted/referenced by hundreds of publications and outlets including the BBC, Esquire, and MSNBC’s The Maddow Blog.

Jason has been featured as a guest on SiriusXM Progress and progressive talk radio stations across the United States. Easley also co-hosts Politicus Radio with Sarah Jones. His reporting has been featured on the Thom Hartmann Show. The Bill Press Show, The Ed Schultz Show, and The Randi Rhodes Show, and Jason Easley’s work has been discussed by Rush Limbaugh on his radio program.

Previously, he was the politics editor at 411mania.com and contributor to the Blogger News Network.

Jason is a graduate of Indiana University of Pennsylvania’s Political Science program with a specialization in public administration.

While I concede that it is not a bad idea for a website to post info about itself, I also don't think that whatever a website claims is to be taken as "absolute truth".

I advocate this browser extension : [newsguardtech.com]
Journalists rating journalism -- who better to do so ?
(maybe there are others)

@FearlessFly

Definitely agree. Thanks for the recommendation.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:414036
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.