Agnostic.com

4 2

What's the weirdest dream you've ever had?

Mine evolved an apparition cursing me for not succumbing to his demands to engage in coitus, playing "fetch" with a dog that had human hands instead of paws, squirrels with chainsaw mouths that lived in the floor boards and ate human flesh, and a BBQ in which those same squirrels turned into human children... It seems that each of my dreams end up more wild than the last.

Mea 7 Mar 22

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Another crazy dream I frequently have that I thought was worth mentioning is my recurring flying/floating dream. I should mention first that I have a tendency to have VERY vivid dreams. To the point of feeling like I'm really there. In the floating/flying dream it always starts with me miraculously discovering that I have the power. Sometimes I'm just standing in place "willing" myself to float up off the ground. Other times I'm jumping long distances ala Matrix style and suddenly being able to slow myself down and float away unharmed. What makes it such a crazy dream is that it's often so vivid that I swear I could be floating in my sleep and suddenly wake up to discover it. I don't know, it's really weird and hard to describe.

My dreams usually connect things in my life that shouldn't be connected. That is very confusing and often frightening . I wake up wondering how that person from high school could be good friends with people I know 30 years later in a distant land.

I have recurring tornado dreams. The setting and context is always different but at some point there are always multiple tornados. These dreams capture my attention most because there doesn't really seem to be anything "real life" related to them. And by that I mean there are no "in-life" moments or memories that appear to be playing out. My mind isn't cataloging the days events. It's just an original dream and it tends to revolve around tornados.

@jioo087 The tornado dream comes and goes. I can go months without ever having one then it just pops up out of the blue.

@jioo087 The skyscraper one would terrify me. I don't like heights.

An unusual dream I once had involved me having underwater sex with a fellow USAF married female airman that I worked with when another single female airman discovered and joined us outside the pool. Don't get me started on the symbolism.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:41434
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.