Agnostic.com

1 0

Animals never had a war so...

Who’s the real animal here?

Anttony6 2 Oct 15

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

There are always territorial conflicts in the animal kingdom. The difference is they are usually resolved before it turns to violence.

Yes but war and conflict are much different in terms of violence.

@Anttony6 War is political which, as far as I am aware, is not exhibited in the animal kingdom. We are not animals. Animals kill for purpose. Humans also kill for advantage, for entertainment, for thrill and lust, for visionary reasons, for a mission and for power and control.

Animals get the drop on humans any day.

@Geoffrey51 You hit the head on the nail as far as I’m concerned, that was the point I was trying to make, we’re to worried about what everyone else is doing rather than just worrying about ourselves. I’m not in anyway saying we shouldn’t help one another if needed, but we most certainly should not be hinder each other as a species just because we live different ways. It’s unnatural.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:414456
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.