Agnostic.com

9 1

I read somewhere that atheists eat babies.

Come on guys, let's post some recipies.

If they want it, let's play.

El-loco 7 Mar 22

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

9 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Will somebody PLEASE post this on one of those xtian sites. 🙂

But not all athiests eat just any babies, they need to be fattened up first, hmmmm, crackling.
And I only eat vegetarian babies.

What's red and white and screams? A peeled baby in a bag of salt. (o.k. I didn't start it though!)

What's green and turns red at the touch of a button?

A frog in a blender.

I fried some eggs and potatoes a few days ago....
<------ guilty.

Reminds me of a Charleton Heston movie.

Actually that's a myth. Babies are too small and way to hard to cook. We prefer toddlers. They have less baby fat, and more meat, which actually sticks to the bone without falling off.

There's an ubran legend that they cry when you boil them, but that's just the air seeping from their lungs from the heat, so by all means.

I don't eat flesh - but even if I did , humans are way too toxic !

Actually, I've read about some parts of Asian countries, where eating aborted babies is considered a delicacy. I swear, some folks will eat ANY damn thing !

Slow roasted - 1/2 hour per pound. Keep the cooker temp between 200 -225 degrees. Meat will be falling off the bone! Use Hickory fire for a rich smoky flavor.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:41448
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.