Agnostic.com

11 1

Is Trump being unfairly treated?

Is Trump guilty of asking a foreign power to help him dig up dirt on his 2020 political rival? Is holding up tax dollars meant to assist Ukraine, a quid-pro-quo? If he was guilty, do you care?

paul1967 8 Oct 15

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

11 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I hope the Republicans will do a better job of getting a better candidate for their side next time. I don't mean merely to get a Republican in the White House, but to get someone really worthwhile.

Trump really does have tiny hands lol

The only fair way to treat a Trump, is with a rotisserie spit straight up his rump
All the way through his gizard ample
And his fat gob stuffed
With a juicy apple

On a different note relating to the picture, he is very cunning with his hair cutting. It never looks any different, never longer, never shorty. Do you think it may be a grotesque hairpiece.

I once had a Beatles wig which was equally as bizarre that I wore frequently. Mind you, I was seven and not seventy something.

What would the Roman’s do? I suspect he would have been despatched some while ago.

I don’t my care, but then I am not American. I do care that he is fucking over the world with his infantile disregard for his responsibly though.

Trump deserves a choice between blindfold or no blindfold.

He's the most corrupt and criminal individual to hold that office EVER, "like times ten".

In my opinion, It's unfair in the discriminatory nature of application. We've had war criminals in office since I was a child. NONE of which were impeached or indicted for any of their crimes. Real crimes, that have destroyed and killed MILLIONS of lives. I don't like Trump. But way I see it, he is being targeted for exposing establishment corruption(something many of us have been trying to do for years). It's abhorrent to see crooked Pelosi (complicit in Bush torture, Obama drone assassination) acting as though est dems are morally superior to him! It's a damn charade. I mean it's literally "ministry of truth" kind of sh--! I'll get on board with impeachment as soon as something of real substance is charged (such as Saudi/Yemen Genocide assistance) AND the rest of the establishment is put on trial for their crimes. I'm also CERTAIN they have no intention to actually impeach him. It's a "resistance" costume for coming election. The enemy is corruption. He's exposing corruption. Dems damn sure ain't gonna expose themselves. So, the enemy of my enemy is my friend.

If you believe he's ''exposing corruption"....it's because he's the most corrupt bastard ever to besmirch the office! He's systematically replaced conscientious employees and replaced them with stooges, whose charge is to destroy environmental protections, public schools, a fair tax rate, enrich himself and his oligarch buddies and allow foreign intervention into our nation.

@LucyLoohoo I Don't care about reason it's exposed. I only care that it is. The outrage seems so misappropriated to me. Even if he's guilty of everything he is accused of, is that more outrageous to you than TORTURE & MURDER? Where was outrage when Peace Prize Obama created a KILL LIST & started executing people w/o trial via drone assassination? We're talking PREMEDITATED MURDER here. He made a list of people he wanted to KILL, and sent his men out to do it. He assassinated Americans too. One of them a 16 yr old child. You aware what Obama/Biden really did in Ukraine? They literally armed and financed a Nazi coup! If not I'm sure this sounds crazily unbelievable to you. I really encourage you to seriously look into these things before u decide to dismiss them. And only do that if you're sure you want to know the truth. It's pretty devastating to & the knowledge brings with it tremendous guilt, shame, and despair. If you do already know these things how do you justify your outrage w Trump in comparison to them? Here's a great documentary by Oliver Stone about the Ukraine coup.

I'd be really interested in knowing if you still think Trump.s Ukraine call is more outrageous, and dangerous than than Obama, Clinton, or Biden.

@jniece Your comment is very much along the lines of his defenses....don't look at ME...look at everyone in the past! If you think he's no worse than Obama, Clinton, etc, you're not really looking. That's all I have to say.

@LucyLoohoo so, not interested in finding out if what you believe about your own party is true. So, if I'M one misunderstanding the difference, PLEASE explain it to me. What is worse than Overthrowing democratically elected Pres of Ukraine? What is worse than invading Libya and murdering their Pres then laughing about it on national TV? Specifically. If Trump has DONE things (not said) comparable to those things, I want to know what they are. I care about truth. I have no issue that prevents me from changing my beliefs when things can be demonstrated as contrary to them. Please tell me what you know about Trump that I do not.

@jniece Excuse me, please...I'm just not willing to debate this with you. Been there...done that. 'bye

He isn't being treated fairly, he gets fawning coverage from an entire section of the news media. That's not fair AT ALL.

Fucking right I care if he's guilty. My question is, why the fuck wouldn't anyone care that he committed a crime? We don't get that benefit, why should he?

1of5 Level 8 Oct 15, 2019

I don't think its unfair. lets say you got a speeding ticket... "other people do it" doenst make you less guilty. its not unfair that you got a ticket

wanting to be a high podium means accepting the risks if you fall.

The man is a crook..it Does Not matter that there wasn't a quid pro quo, He SOLICITED 2 foreign powers for help in finding dirt on a political opponent.That alone is impeachable..along with disregarding the Emoluments clause, the Mueller report are more than enough for Impeachment and Removal from office.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:414495
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.