Agnostic.com

10 4

QUESTION The CREATION Health wellness program

A friend of mine just shared this on FB while we were discussing the fact that our local (county government owned) hospital now has scripture art up in the ER.

Crimson67 8 Mar 22

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

10 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

It's a shame and a way of molesting people. People could die of being annoyed at a moment they need peace in their mind.

Gert Level 7 Mar 23, 2018

So many facilities are going holistic and religious that it is a major problem. Many public buildings are showing religious art as is my town hall where one person has this large picture of the pope.Many of these holistic operations are religious based and do not offer true medical services rather they go for praying, meditation and the laying of hands which does nothing. In some rural settings it has become a real problem as people are dying from a lack of treatment.Seventy Universities country wide have received 23 million dollars to set up these holistic studies as part of their medical studies programs.

Church sponsored hospital - don't you have an alternative for a hospital?

Ugh. Hope I don't see shit like this when I start working in healthcare.

@Crimson67 that is because majority of the people are Christians we are the minority.

I considered taking a job in Morehead once. so glad I didnt

I miss Kentucky until I see this.

...because the Ark is such a great testament of Kentucky's progress? (Had to throw that in)

why bother with doctors then. just pray for them to get better.

Jesus Christ what a load of crap. If I went to a hospital or Dr’s and they had that crap there I would just walk out.

Look out below! Chunder coming! Hughies having a spewy!

Ugghhh!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:41565
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.