Agnostic.com

6 10

WA State Attorney General Bob Ferguson has won every lawsuit he filed against Trump

Washington State Attorney General Bob Ferguson has filed 50 lawsuits against the Trump administration. Most of the suits concern environmental issues, followed by suits involving immigration.

Love Bob Ferguson! He uses his chess master skills to anticipate Trump's moves and start preparing lawsuits.

[mynorthwest.com]

LiterateHiker 9 Oct 19

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

great he is batting a 100,,big thorn in Trumps side

Ferguson is a real chess master!? Figures !! I believe it!!

Paying attention and anticipating things are not because hes using his chess skills, hes using his attorney skills.

@MarkiusMahamius

That's what Bob Ferguson said in an article in the Seattle Times. That his master chess skills help him anticipate and plan ahead.

@LiterateHiker thats surprising, i have several masters players in my family and they absolutely hate chess analogies or having their chess talents comoared to other talents

Maybe he should lead the impeachment trial

Good.

Awesome

bobwjr Level 10 Oct 19, 2019
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:415854
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.