Agnostic.com

4 1

What task do you find relaxing and enjoyable, that most people feel is a chore?

Do you have a task or chore that you find relaxing? For me it's shaving. I enjoy the process of making a nice shaving lather with the soap and having the sent flood my nose. I love the feeling of the blade gliding across my face.

As I was enjoying a good shave today I was thinking about how a lot of people don't find joy in the process. That then got me wondering what mundane tasks do other people find enjoyable? On the flip side, what do you hate having to do?

ScubaWags 7 Oct 21

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

For real, my significant other enjoys doing her laundry and mine too. I enjoy painting things like, walls, woodwork, etc.

You're both welcome to come over and relax at our place anytime 🙂

Relaxing: pulling weeds.
Tedious: washing dishes. Sinks are made for short people.

I actually enjoy vacuuming. I don't know why, but maybe it's just seeing all the dirt and dog hair accumulating in the plastic chamber, and then emptying it. It gives me satisfaction, plus it's a little exercise.

There is no task I find relaxing. That is why it is called a task.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:416837
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.